Time error

thany

Getting this error:

Sorry, an error (403) occurred registering USB Flash GUID (snip)

The error is: Your time/date is incorrect, please update it or enable NTP

NTP is enabled by default, so don't bother. However, the time zone was wrong (why can't it be detected?) and I've set it to the correct one, which is GMT+1:00 for me.

Still getting the error.

This is bump number two for me, immediately after installing unRAID. My first impression of unRAID is not looking particularly good :(

(btw, looking at the list of time zones, I pretty guarantee there's going to be problems with daylight savings, good luck with that!)

You reside somewhere in a CET time zone? And if you're in a DST or summer time period, that would be UTC+2 right now?

If you reside in GMT, and it's currently UTC+1, you need to set the time zone to UTC+0, with the correct nearest city to identify when your DST/summer time activates, if at all.

Getting this error:

Sorry, an error (403) occurred registering USB Flash GUID (snip)

The error is: Your time/date is incorrect, please update it or enable NTP

NTP is enabled by default, so don't bother. However, the time zone was wrong (why can't it be detected?) and I've set it to the correct one, which is GMT+1:00 for me.

Still getting the error.

This is bump number two for me, immediately after installing unRAID. My first impression of unRAID is not looking particularly good :(

(btw, looking at the list of time zones, I pretty guarantee there's going to be problems with daylight savings, good luck with that!)

When you select the correct city and corresponding time zone, the daylight savings (summer) time is handled automatically and correctly. unRAID makes use of the Olson timezone database which is current as per July 2016.

Archived