(SOLVED) Changed Flash drive - now disk assignments are lost

Hello, 

I changed the flash drive on my unRAID server this morning, following the instructions here: https://lime-technology.com/replace-key/

The process of changing the key was successful, however, my disk assignments were somehow lost in the process. 

Not realising this was a risk, I (stupidly) didn't take a screenshot of the assignments before I shut down the server. Further, as my old USB key is now blacklisted, I can't just boot back up to a working config. 

I don't want to just assign the disks willy nilly, in case it causes some data corruption, so I thought I'd ask for advice here before I do anything stupid.

Notes:

All 5 of my disks are appearing as unassigned devices, so I can see which one is the parity (not formatted) - does it matter what order the others are assigned?

Curiously, my cache drives appear to be correctly assigned. 

A screenshot is attached (ignore the footer appearing halfway down - that's just a quirk of the screenshot app I use).

Your advice on the matter is greatly appreciated, thank you.

screencapture-192-168-1-141-Main-1501668242651.png

• jademonkee changed the title to (SOLVED) Changed Flash drive - now disk assignments are lost