Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About jademonkee

  • Rank
    Advanced Member


  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. jademonkee

    [Support] binhex - SABnzbdVPN

    To further this discussion: a VPN will hide your connection to Usenet servers from your ISP. And in many countries (including here in the UK) ISPs HAVE to log every site/IP you visit, and HAVE to divulge that info when asked to by authorities. So, as long as VPNs remain legal (they're trying to make them illegal....), then your ISP can only say that you've been connecting to a VPN rather than a Usenet server.
  2. jademonkee

    [Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

    Hi all, I had an error last week that my (admittedly small @ 10GB) Docker container was filling up, so I thought I'd take a look at the container sizes to see who was to blame. Despite barely ever using it (it sits turned of most of the time - only turning it on when I want to download some sweet Linux ISOs), Deluge VPN has the biggest size at 1.34 GB (see attached). So I thought I'd take a look around the settings to see if it was storing any old torrents (all torrents have finished seeding and are now gone from the UI) somewhere in the container, but all references I can find to paths in the settings menu point to /data which I have mapped to a folder on the array (/mnt/user/bigfiles/deluge/). So, I'm asking here: is 1.34 GB a normal size for this container? Or is it likely that there is an old torrent sitting in the container somewhere that I should find and delete? Thanks all!
  3. jademonkee

    [Support] Linuxserver.io - Unifi

    How do you clean up appdata?
  4. jademonkee

    [Support] Linuxserver.io - Unifi

    I just installed this last week and have the same issue - Docker usage has grown significantly. Did you find a solution to this? Should I just decrease the log retention, or is it something else?
  5. jademonkee

    [Plugin] CA Auto Turbo Write Mode

    Yeah, the plugin doesn't work for me either - and I have a Perc H310. So I think it's the culprit.
  6. jademonkee

    [support] hurricane's Docker Repository

    Does that mean all his Dockers? So we won't bet receiving any more updates to Subsonic?
  7. HI there, I have a friend on a really poor internet connection who is running unRAID (upon my advice). I'm heading over to his house this weekend, and as part of my visit will be upgrading his server to the latest stable version. To save us the slow and unreliable practice of downloading the latest version, I've downloaded those on the download page to my flash drive. But I have a few questions: To upgrade from an old version, do I just extract the contents of the zip file to the flash drive? Or will this overwrite some config files? Can I do this over the SMB share, or do I have to shutdown his server and physically access the USB boot drive? Do I have to incrementally upgrade, or can I just stick on the latest version regardless of what version he's currently on (from memory he's on a 6.x version - I think 6.4.x)? On a similar note, can I also do this with Docker images? If so, where would I source them from? Many thanks!
  8. jademonkee

    unRAID OS version 6.5.2 available

    Upgrade went smoothly from 6.5.1 Still no issues 16 hours later.
  9. Oh haha. I thought it updated itself. Thanks so much!
  10. Hiya. I updated to 6.5.2 this afternoon and have the following error when I head to the Crashplan UI: Code42 wasn't able to upgrade but will reattempt in an hour. When it reattempts, it fails again. Unfortunately, I don't know if the error appeared before I updated from unRAID 6.5.1 as I didn't check immediately before I upgraded. It wasn't there yesterday (when I was on 6.5.1), though.
  11. jademonkee

    unRAID OS version 6.5.1 Stable Release Available

    Can also confirm that Plex is working fine in 6.5.1 but that it was also working fine all the way through 6.4.x and 6.5.x As with @BetaQuasi I too am using Linuxserver's version.
  12. jademonkee

    [Plugin] CA Auto Turbo Write Mode

    Just a quick note that after I uploaded this file, I went to change the polling time to 90 seconds and I noticed that it was reporting that only 2 disks were spun down, even though all my disks were spun down. So I re-generated the diagnostics, in case something interesting happened in the intervening time since I last uploaded them. percy-diagnostics-20180226-1527.zip
  13. jademonkee

    [Plugin] CA Auto Turbo Write Mode

    Ok, attached is my latest diagnostics, taken after all 5 disks were confirmed spun down. I realised that I'd forgotten to disable the logging on CA Auto Turbo after I enabled it a few days ago, so sorry if they're a bit hefty in content. percy-diagnostics-20180226-1523.zip
  14. jademonkee

    [Plugin] CA Auto Turbo Write Mode

    Just an update: it's now detecting that all disks are spun up again. ...and then to 1 disk spun down again. Latest diags attached. percy-diagnostics-20180224-1159.zip
  15. jademonkee

    [Plugin] CA Auto Turbo Write Mode

    Interesting... to give you less to wade through in the log, I thought I'd reboot the machine to clear it before sending the diags, and after reboot, the script correctly detected that all disks were spun up, and turbo mode was enabled. But a few seconds later, it incorrectly thought that one disk was spun down, so then disabled it. Unfortunately, I didn't think to enable debug logging *before* I rebooted, so didn't enable it in time to catch this behaviour. I'm happy to reboot again if it helps get to the bottom of the problem. I've attached my diags, generated about 2 minutes or so after enabling debug (I have a 15 second time out). By this time the 'spun down' count had risen to 2 again. percy-diagnostics-20180224-1133.zip