(6.4.0-rc7a) AMD, Radeon, Can't change resolution on VM

I just bought another graphics card to try and get this to work. AMD Ryzen 5, Radeon 560, Seabios, Win10, tried updating manually to the qxldod but it gives an error about Windows version. It is seen and I did update the drivers. Any ideas?

Using virtio-win-0.1.126-2

7MC1UMl.png

Edited by RonUSMC

I'm trying everything I can. I can't get any video card to work.

I have an NVidia card that didn't work, even when I tried editing the rom and putting it in the XML and all the misc edits that were told in the videos and here on the forums.

So i got a new NVidia card, and that wouldn't work because of error 43.

and now trying a Radeon 560. It sees it, it has updated drivers, but I can't change the resolution.

Here is an update. I have no idea why this changed anything, but its closer to working.

I plugged in a monitor to the NAS.

I downloaded the .rom and pushed the rom to both the gpu and sound.

It showed up on the monitor plugged in, but not remotely.

I hard reset it, removed the .rom file mentions in the xml, so the xml is default.

Restarted.

Ok, now I can change the resolution AND it is also showing on the monitor connected to the NAS (undesired).

TrSmAkj.jpg

@jonathanm When looking at it now with a monitor plugged in, it does not show the correct monitor.

I thought I could game on the VM, but not be physically connected to the NAS/VM, is that wrong?