Remove 2 defectives drives

nicecube

15 minutes ago, trurl said:

I'm not asking you to backup entire disks. I am asking you to consider if there are any irreplaceable and important files that are not backed up anywhere. If they are irreplaceable and important, then you absolutely must have additional copies of them somewhere.

Don't be like the guy who's wife was going to kill him because he lost all the family photos.

You're right about disk 5 / 6. I was getting confused too. Disk5 needs to be replaced. Maybe it can't be read now. Disk6 is OK.

I still want to know the exact model of your power supply before we proceed to get your array started.

Hahah lol No the family photos was on the Qnap and replicated in the cloud, I do not have irreplaceable content, only movies and tv show, My powersupply is a Termaltake Toughpower 750W

52 minutes ago, trurl said:

You can Retain All. The Retain is just a starting point to reassigning your drives. You get to make additional changes if you want before starting.

I started i new config but when i remove drive and move it i can save the config

Too many wrong and/or missing disks!

Edit: New config is done, array is started i ll start the parity ty vm for your help its very apreciated 

2 minutes ago, trurl said:

After you get the array going with parity, we can try to see what we can recover from the bad disks. Looks like you already have Unassigned Devices installed.

You should also setup Notifications if you haven't already.

I ll start the parity tonight so tomorow my array ll be protected i also remove my 1Tb WD Black it was running  (7y, 3m, 11d, 14h) 

3 hours ago, nicecube said:

I ll start the parity tonight so tomorow my array ll be protected i also remove my 1Tb WD Black it was running  (7y, 3m, 11d, 14h) 

Maybe you already know this, but you will have to New Config and rebuild parity to remove a drive so do that before building parity.

Archived