[Support] jj9987 - Redis

jj9987

• 2 months later...

Should I be doing anything about this error? If so what?

# WARNING overcommit_memory is set to 0! Background save may fail under low memory condition. To fix this issue add 'vm.overcommit_memory = 1' to /etc/sysctl.conf and then reboot or run the command 'sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1' for this to take effect.

• Upvote 1
On 4/24/2024 at 5:56 AM, blaine07 said:

Should I be doing anything about this error? If so what?

# WARNING overcommit_memory is set to 0! Background save may fail under low memory condition. To fix this issue add 'vm.overcommit_memory = 1' to /etc/sysctl.conf and then reboot or run the command 'sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1' for this to take effect.

I'm Having the same issue, any fix yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2022 at 1:49 AM, CybranNakh said:

I also would like to know the answer to this question.... 

From my research of how redis is setup... my understanding is that it would be somewhat a bad idea if they are entirely unrelated databases.... but i am not an expert and I guess the only other alternative would be spinning up multiple containers

I would also like to know! I currently have a redis running for an immich container. Considering following ibracorp's instruction for installing Authelia, but not sure if I'll need a seperate Redis container for that.