Want ISO --> SmartPhone MP4 converter (hopefully freeware)

queeg

If someone can send me the details of what information needs to be selectable and the exact command syntax I will build the plugin.  My "standard" is to separate the GUI from the logic which makes it easy to use a web design tool (I use Dreamweaver) to design and maintain the screen design. With this approach the screen can even be tweaked afterwards and not affect the plugin.

Yeah, the approach must be modular, something like

a) installing Handbrake

b) having a logic for a load directory, anything in there gets processed with some preset parameters, first on a global basis, then they may be overwritten on a per item basis

c) GUI to select items for the load directory (that populates the load directory with links to the items and setups the properties files)

This approach will satisfy all users. a) will be for those that will continue to use HB on the cmd line, b) is for those that want to have automatic processing with stnd settings but don't want to bother with a GUI, and c) will be for all the HB newbies.

c) requires b) and a). b) requires only a) and a) is stadalone (i.e. what ClunkClunk already did).

This sounds really great. I wish I knew How to program. Is there a way to just copy a file into the que. For example if I have a file named "new iso" with 5 files to batch convert? Or use the mover script from the cache drive? Is it easier to make it point to a user share or a file on the cache drive. Just some thoughts like I said just some ideas.