Edit URL Base for opening Docker Containers?

MowMdown

Im not sure if I'm missing a setting or if it's even possible but certain docker containers require a URL Base when using a reverse proxy. The issue is when setting a custom URL Base and then clicking the docker icon to open the webui you need to add the /URL_Base to the end of the IP address. Is there a way to set it so when you click on the container to open its webui that you can add the custom URL Base to the end of it to open properly?

Example: PlexPy requires a URL base to be set so when setting the URL base you can't just open the PlexPy container webui normally, you need to add '/plexpy' to the end of the normal IP address and make it :

https://192.168.1.200:8181/plexpy

Some containers like Sonarr/Radarr when setting a URL Base open properly. Not sure if it's a docker issue or an unraid issue.

There is a way.....

Edit the template, switch on advanced and edit webui.

However, this may not be persistent as an implementation of a template updating mechanism (for some very good reasons) has had the effect of reversing user changes to this parameter.  I have chatted with @Squid about it, and even debated whether to remove the functionality, but it's a difficult call.

12 hours ago, CHBMB said:

I have chatted with @Squid about it, and even debated whether to remove the functionality, but it's a difficult call.

Do what I said to do, and I'll do what I said, and come up with a script to also remove the offending line.  Then we'll consider modification of the base OS

Archived