Extremely slow copy speeds, even with a cache drive. Diagnostics attached

None of your shares are set to use to use the cache drive at all.  This includes your docker appdata, and your vdisks  (There's nothing on the cache drive at all)

So, they're all using the array with the performance hit that entails, and when you add in transfering data to the array, what you're seeing is probably bang on correct

33 minutes ago, pizzathehutt said:

Oh right - thanks for the heads up - I've just added the cache drive today and wasn't aware I had to manually add the drive to each share. In terms of the array write speeds, you'd say that's pretty typical then? I ask because before I reinstalled I was pushing like 65-75MB/s to it

Are you sure you had a parity drive when you got those speeds?    Speeds in the 35-40MB/sec are typical with parity enabled.   If you want faster write speeds you can enable the Turbo write’ mode, but you then incur the penalty of having all drives spun up any time you write to the array

3 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Are you sure you had a parity drive when you got those speeds?    Speeds in the 35-40MB/sec are typical with parity enabled.   If you want faster write speeds you can enable the Turbo write’ mode, but you then incur the penalty of having all drives spun up any time you write to the array

I remember being surprised myself actually :D! I think I may have had turbo mode enabled before I reinstalled though - that's probably it. Thanks for the help!