witalit

Execution Error after every reboot

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Everytime I reboot my unRAID box my dockers all fail to launch. If I delete the docker then reinstall them it works fine.. Can anyone help with this issue? I had also tried deleting my docker.img and same issues occurs after reboot. 

Diags attached.

Thanks

unraid-diagnostics-20180713-1336.zip

When I had this happen, I had to delete and re-create the docker.img file as well,  Then use CA to reinstall all your apps.  I have not had it happen since doing this.  Been over a year now

Myk

Jul 13 11:37:47 unraid kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): block group 30408704 has wrong amount of free space
Jul 13 11:37:47 unraid kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): failed to load free space cache for block group 30408704, rebuilding it now

Yup.  Delete and recreate your docker.img file and reinstall via Apps / Previous apps and you should be good to go.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Squid said:

Jul 13 11:37:47 unraid kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): block group 30408704 has wrong amount of free space
Jul 13 11:37:47 unraid kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): failed to load free space cache for block group 30408704, rebuilding it now

Yup.  Delete and recreate your docker.img file and reinstall via Apps / Previous apps and you should be good to go.

I have done this before.. do I need to reboot in between?

Thanks

Were you deleting the docker.img (Settings -> Docker) or only deleting the individual apps?

Posted (edited)
Just now, Squid said:

Were you deleting the docker.img (Settings -> Docker) or only deleting the individual apps?

I have deleted the docker.img multiple times to try fix this problem, without reboots in between creating a new one though.

Edited by witalit

Same issue still. Everytime I reboot after I re-create docker.img and re-install all my apps I get 'Docker Execution error' 

Any ideas guys?

This fixed the issue.. seems in the thread there was supposed to be a fix for this issue. I only have 3 NIC's and currently only use 1.

Any ideas why this issue may occur? Thanks