How to remove blue information text boxes?

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

When I go to the Unraid "Display Settings", I don't see an option to disable to the help banners from loading by default. I would like the ability to click on an item of interest to view the help option rather then having to click on the item to hide the help banner every time I load up a page. 

Please let me know where I get find this toggle option to solve my problem and what the name of the toggle is. Resetting all my Display settings to default didn't fix the issue. Thank you!

1 minute ago, tophat17 said:

When I go to the Unraid "Display Settings", I don't see an option to disable to the help banners from loading by default. I would like the ability to click on an item of interest to view the help option rather then having to click on the item to hide the help banner every time I load up a page. 

Please let me know where I get find this toggle option to solve my problem and what the name of the toggle is. Resetting all my Display settings to default didn't fix the issue. Thank you!

The toggle is the Help “?” Icon at the top right of the GUI and is always visible.    Nothing to do with going into Settings