WebUI not starting after restart (Solved)

8064r7

EDIT: I realized this is not worth the time to troubleshoot when I can just backup my config file, reflash my usb, then deploy back out and wait the couple of days for my parity to finish.

I had some docker applications go unresponsive, and needed to sometime after work go ahead and take a look at some stuff on the inside of my server (HP DL580 G7), so I went ahead and had it go through its shutdown process, and left for the day.  I went ahead and did some inspection of internals when I got home this evening and then fired it back up.  I noticed the WEBUI was not loading so I went to telnet in and checked status of nginx which was off.  Upon enabling nginx I started receiving bad gateway errors, so I checked the log to see if php was borked anywhere.  My log is currently filled with: 

[crit] 6675#6675: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 10.15.1.226, server: , request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1",   upstrea$upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:",

for every attempt to access the webui.  I am not to terribly good with php, but it appears that my flash drive is now missing some critical file for the webui.  Am I looking at a need to pull and reflash the thumbstick?

When starting the system it follows the automated process of starting nginx and php5-fpm. There is no need to do this manually.

If it fails, it most likely has to do with your flash device. Shutdown, take the flash device out and run a check and repair on a windows machine.

Archived