Servers out of storage

Good Afternoon

This is probably going to be fairly easy for those with the knowledge. I have have had my computer and my two servers in storage since March 2018 as I have had extensive building work done to my property. I have now unpacked everything and fired things up my Unraid is Version 6 of what ever it was in March. Windows 10 is not seeing my drives and currently all that is showing is my flash folder.

So really all I need to know is what I need to do to that folder or its contents to get back to normality as clearly I have totally forgotten what I need to do. Thank you in anticipation for your valuable assistance. 

Pete

1 hour ago, superloopy1 said:

Is the array 'started'?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, trurl said:

This^

If you can see flash then that would indicate networking is OK, but unless the array is started only flash can be shared since no disks or user shares are mounted yet.

Thank you both for your responses, the matter is now resolved, the network was working OK, but I had not started the array as at the time I was not able to start the GUI all is now resolved thanks.

Pete