How to fix misconfigured split level?

I have been running unRAID continuously for nigh onto 7 years now and I just now discovered a problem.  When I set up the shares back in 2012, I used the following directory structure, which was suggested in the wiki.

1 Videos
2	Movies
3		Bluray
3		DVD
4			Darkest Hour (2017)
5				Video_TS
4			Ready Player One (2018)
5				Video_TS

2	TV Shows
3		Westworld
4			Westworld - S01E01.mp4

and set the split level to 3 so that all DVD directories would be on the same disk.  I save DVDs as full disc directories, not ripped video files, and my thought was, if a disk fails, it will be much easier to restore the DVDs on that disk from my physical DVD discs than to have lots of partially destroyed DVD directories to restore. In actual practice, I have had drives fail but have never lost any data (yea unRAID!)

Where I screwed up is in the TV Shows.  I only store each episode as a single file rip inside the shows directory.  After all, I don't need DVD menus for TV shows.

While copying a disk to a new one to shrink the array, I realized that this means that a given TV Show's episode files can be spread across multiple disks.

Since I have just upgraded to version 6, I want to slowly add larger disks and retire older, less dense ones and which entails copying files from the old reiserfs disks to new XFS formatted disks.

Now that I realize the problem, I will gather all the episodes from whereever they are and consolidate them to a single disk for each TV Show.

BUT.  What about the future?  I could move the "TV Shows" directory down one level in the share hierarchy so that it will at the split level, like so:

1 Videos
2	Movies
3		Bluray
3		DVD
4			Darkest Hour (2017)
5				Video_TS
4			Ready Player One (2018)
5				Video_TS

2	Televison  <- new directory level
3		TV Shows
4			Westworld
5				Westworld - S01E01.mp4

So that, as I add more TV Shows, the split level will force all the episodes on a single disk.

This will force me to delete and re-add the shows into Kodi since it's database stores the pathname of the files, but I don't see a way around that.

The question is: how to do this?  What happens in unRAID if I issue the Linux commands:

mkdir /Videos/Television

mv "/Videos/TV Shows" /Videos/Television

In Linux, this would simply change the inode index and I guess this is what happens in XFS, too?

But in unRAID with the directories spread across multiple disks, what happens?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.