unRAID reinstall doesn't work. "MSI-X interrupts. 2 rx queue(s), 2tx queue(s)" problem (stable 6.6.0)

Reflexion

Hi, 
after yesterday's beta horror (at least for me) there was no way for me to get to the WebUI anymore, the server was stuck in the BIOS / Uefi and also numerous settings didn't help to boot the box fully, there was only a 169...IP with which I could not switch back to the UI of 2t computers. hi2hello was so nice and recommended me to list the "ident.cfg" once when it came to the complete boot, which unfortunately brought me only empty text fields, there was no information about the server, possibly shot to pieces. Since I couldn't use C & P, I would have had to enter everything by hand.

I decided to use the tool "Unraid.USB.Creator.Win32-1.4" to "stabilize" the boot stick with the 6.6.0, at the same time I manually entered a fixed IP, something I could have given myself, because everything behaved the same way, the boot process got stuck with MSI_X (see appendix) again, and when it was booted completely, then I got the Apipa 169 ... again as a surprise.

... so my question, how do I get the box to boot properly again, does anyone know the error message in the attachment and is there a way to back up the 1x8TB parity and the 2x8TB disk? Normally operating system and data should be handled separately. For harbour workers and VMs I had 2 SSDs in it. 
But their contents are less important, everything can be reinstalled, but I don't want the hard disks to be formatted / Paty ect. formatted when reinstalling the Unraids. The boot stick was checked again for possible errors. I also tried different LAN cables on the two LAN ports and restarted the management switch. Cable checked. everything so far ok. I had separated the SSD / HDD all on drives, so that only the boot stick was left ... so that my hard disks don't leave the output during a continuous restart.

EDIT;

The problem with "MSI-X interrupts. 2 rx queue(s), 2tx queue(s)" " still exists.
I have now tested the USB bootstick with the LAN port and switch on a second computer and everything works fine there. So the problem must be on the motherboard, maybe in the settings, a few days ago everything worked fine.

Meine Serverspezifikationen;

Gehäuse Lian Li PC-Q18 DTX,  
ASRock H370M-ITX / ac Intel H370 So.1151,
Intel Core i3 8100,  
1x G.Skill DIMM 8 GB DDR4-3000,
FSP Hexa 85 + 350W 2x Crucial BX300 SSD 480GB (Caching), 4x WD My Book Desktop 8 TB, Software für nicht-RAID-Server "Basic - Bis zu 6 angeschlossene Speichergeräte") [/ i]  

IMG_20180926_002551.thumb.jpg.abe417dc1d7e773503aa7ee29557e865.jpg

Edited by Reflexion
29 minutes ago, Benson said:

Wenn andere Computer denselben Management-Switch ohne IP-Problem anschließen, starten Sie den Router bitte neu und versuchen Sie es.

oder

Wenn Sie nicht mit RAID beginnen, können Sie im GUI-Modus für die lokale Verwaltung booten

Thank you. Thank you,

i had only restarted my management switch so far and tried to get an IP with different lan cables on the ports... but there was if only the APIPA 169... also the fixed IP assignment when setting up the boot stick brought no advantage.

Unfortunately unRAID doesn't boot through either, it gets stuck to 90% at "MSI-X"... and I have no idea what exactly that says.

Today I will restart my router after work. 

3 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Es ist erwähnenswert, dass eine Paritätsdiskette nicht gesichert werden kann, da sie keine Daten enthält!

Wenn Sie unRAID von Grund auf einrichten und Datendisks zuweisen, die zuvor von unRAID verwendet wurden, wird dies erkannt und ihre Daten bleiben intakt.

OK, thanks,
so after reinstalling Unraid I can mount the disks in this order, boot after that and everything is recognized without having to format anything? /(That would be my salvation, and would save a lot of time)