Share Folder Empty - Files still exist and accessible

I did a preclear on my new 8TB so i wasn't able to swap the drive slot until tonight (preclear came back fine from the same bay Disk1 was in)

I've swapped the parity to the same bay that disk1 was in as it was spare. I started the array and have attached the diags

I also followed these instructions to try and get rid of the ACPI error message while I had the server off. I added "rmmod acpi_power_meter" to "/boot/config/go" on the usb boot
https://forums.unraid.net/topic/59375-hp-proliant-workstation-unraid-information-thread/

tower-diagnostics-20181025-2214.zip

2 hours ago, sawdustfarmer said:

I've just come back to the server after having the array online for 24 hours to errors on disk 2 and 3 now.

Do you mean you had to open the webUI before you knew you had this problem, or did you get a Notification be email or other agent? You really must have Notifications sent to you when the events occur.

I’ll order a new sas cable and power supply before I go any further, hopefully it’s not the motherboard.

I don’t have email notifications setup, they just pop up in the web GUI. I’ll set up email notifications now but there isn’t a lot I can do most of the time because I can’t access my server remotely, I do check the Web GUI every time on my pc though

If you get Notifications sent to you, then you will know if you need to look at the webUI. Many people have not looked until they knew something was wrong because they had multiple disk problems and Unraid couldn't emulate all their data anymore. Which of course is too late for reliably recovery.

• 3 weeks later...

So the parts I needed finally came in, I have a new power supply and SAS cable with backplane. 

At the moment I have just replaced the Power Supply and removed an unnecessary molex y spliter and molex to sata (just incase they were the issue)

Can you please check the attached diags for errors

I also have notifications to my phone setup through pushbullet so i shouldn't miss a thing

tower-diagnostics-20181117-1142.zip

The ACPI error is to do with the HP Gen8 on a UPS I believe.

The server is currently doing a read check and has about another 11 hours left.

Disk1 is physically out of the system and has been for the last 2 weeks while the server was off. I just plugged Disk1 (the failing disk) in via USB and mounted it through unassigned Devices and I can see all the files are there through /mnt/disks in MC so they're not lost, but shouldn't the files be emulated through parity anyway, there is no /mnt/disk1 in MC either