[6.6.3] Server becomes unresponsive due to parity check

So I'm having a strange issue where at some point during a parity check, my system will become completely unresponsive. It does not occur immediately after the check starts, as it will function fine for hours into the check. I have to hard reset my server every time. I have not had this issue until I updated to 6.6.3. I am also unable to get a SYLOG due to the server hanging and needing a hard reset.

I have not been able to find much information on the issue I'm having and hope that someone here has experience with the same issue and it's resolution. For now the only thing I can do to prevent my system from crashing is to not run any parity checks.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Hardware

Motherboard: ASRock - FM2A88X-ITX+

CPU: AMD A8-7650K

RAM: 32GB 2x16GB

Plugins

CA Backup / Restore

Community Applications

Fix Common Problems

User Scripts

CA Cleanup Appdata

CA Mover Tuning

ControlR

Dynamix SSD Trim

Dynamix System Information

Dynamix System Temperature

Nerd Tools

Server Layout

unBalance

There are some users who get call traces during parity check and the GUI is barely responsive, but it still responds, so it might be a different issue, still keep the syslog open and see if there are any call traces after the check starts, if yes the way to fix it is to lower the tunables, just lowering md_sync_thresh might suffice.