Help Restoring arrays after usb flash failure

Kazuo

Hello,

I just reacently started my unraid server after a few years of not using it.

I noticed that there was a problem with the usb device, and i couln't acess any of the data. So i decided to reinstall unraid as instructed in the wiki.

The problem is that i don't remember how the drives where configure at all, so i can't acess all my shares or my vms. Would it be possible to restore it?
I have 4 hard drives if it is important for you to know.

I don't have much expirence with unraid or unix based systems, so im quite the newbie when it comes to unraid.

I'll appreciete all the help i can get, thanks!

Is this it?

RHu9OSD.png

Now i am able to see the vm's (I have 2 one with windows and the other with ubuntu). The windows Vm seems to work fine, but there is error when i try to start the one with ubuntu:

Cannot access storage file '/mnt/disk2/VdisksUbuntu/ServerUbuntu/vdisk1.img': No such file or directory

That screenshot doesn't seem to match the diagnostics you posted. The diagnostics didn't show any disks mounted so you must not have started the array yet.

So it looks like all disks have xfs filesystems. I thought since you said you hadn't run your server for a few years that you wouldn't have V6 filesytems and VMs yet.

You should post new diagnostics since those you gave were very incomplete.

So is it correct that you didn't have a parity disk before? Or cache?

Probably you will have to find that vdisk on some other disk since they are likely not assigned as before.

You should always keep a backup of flash. You can download a zipped copy of flash at any time from Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup.

Yes, i didn't started the array before uploading the diagnostics, sorry didn't realize, And yes it seems that i didn't have any parity disks before.
I can work with what i have for now.
Thank you so much for your time!

Archived