UNraid USB 6.30.03.0

NathanKamNic

Hi everyone. I just moved and since then, my Unraid USB version 6.30.03.0 will not boot anymore. I am unsure of where to start with the  diagnostics. I am currently running a memory test to verify that it is not defective. I have tried booting GUI and CLI both with and without plugins and it always leads me to the same screen. Any help would be appreciated on the matter. Here is a picture of the screen in question.

20190724_130542.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply. Just tried this without success. I was however able to get another error screen with these infos.

I'm researching them right now. I do see that it mentions bad usb3 ports. I've reverified twice and seen that it's connected to a 2.0 port (USB is however a 3.0) This screen is now no longer appearing however, which leads me to assume it was a one time thing due to USB swap, and I am not back at square one.20190724_153315.thumb.jpg.8e4b1476073555a0d6661ec2c29d98d1.jpg

Any other USB device (besides your boot drive) plugged in?  If so, unplug them.   

IF that does not work, pull the drive from the server and run a chkdsk on it in a Windows computer.  (MAC has a similar utility.)   Try to boot the drive in another computer.  (Unraid does not automatically do anything to a HD on that system so it is safe to do this test.) 

Archived