Updated to 6.7.2 Now only 1 disk shows as recognized.

I recently updated the unRAID server I have to 6.7.2 and now none of my disks are showing up except for an SSD that's plugged into the motherboard directly. (Used as a UD for VMs.)

I'm not sure where to start troublshooting this. The only change I've made was updating my unRAID installation. I have about 7TB's of data I don't want to recover from backups. 

I've attached my system logs and it would be swell if someone could help me out.

I'd like to note I use 2 of these for my disks.

lodgecloset-syslog-20190803-2004.zip

Edited by Paravane
14 minutes ago, Squid said:

Full diagnostics are far far better than a simple syslog.

But, it does appear that you are running a Marvel controller which hasn't been recommended for use for a couple of years now.

Let me get a full diag. (attached) 

Sorry I'm a little flustered.

I've been using those SATA controllers for years is it normal for unRAID to just drop support on some of them?

syslog.txt

Edited by Paravane
1 hour ago, Paravane said:

Let me get a full diag. (attached) 

That's still the syslog

1 hour ago, Paravane said:

I've been using those SATA controllers for years is it normal for unRAID to just drop support on some of them?

It's not unRaid.  It's Marvel.  They are a company that bangs out cheap controllers en masse and don't particularly care about driver support (similar to Realtek)  As kernel versions increase, problems become more prevalent.  LSI is recommended

But, sans diagnostics, you may (if not using VMs with passthrough) get better success by disabling VT-x and IOMMU (VT-d) in the BIOS.

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Squid said:

That's still the syslog

It's not unRaid.  It's Marvel.  They are a company that bangs out cheap controllers en masse and don't particularly care about driver support (similar to Realtek)  As kernel versions increase, problems become more prevalent.  LSI is recommended

But, sans diagnostics, you may (if not using VMs with passthrough) get better success by disabling VT-x and IOMMU (VT-d) in the BIOS.

I followed the guide through the unraid wiki... Still not sure what file you need. Also I went ahead and ordered a Supermicro 4u 24 bay server from ebay that specifically specified it was setup for unraid. So we'll see how that goes. 

For future reference how do I get the log I'll need in the future?