First UnRaid Sever

I purchased this: Rosewill RSV-L4500 - Server Case or Chassis, 4U Rackmount - 15 x Internal Bays, 8 x Cooling Fans Included. I did swap the fans to Noctua and it got much quieter. I am running Ryzen a Ryzen 1800X with 16GB DDR4-3200 and RX580 Video Card with 8GB memory (old build) I do have the option of a hardware raid with my lsi card which is 16i. However if I don't need to use it, then I won't. I could use it in another build. Internally in this case I have 10x8TB 4x8TB + 2 1TB SSDs 

Now my question is I have a USB 3.0 Hub, that's is plugged in, its ac adapter as well, however I have 2 10tb and 3 8tb drives connected. I've heard of people having no issues and some having issues. In Fedora 30 Linux all drives were identified through SMART. I would love to use these drives as well for more space. Would it be possible?

Cluster

[rig] Ryzen 3800x | 32gb DDR4-4000 | 2080 RTX

K, that saves me, I need that card for my wife's rig, she built some monster 3900X in a 4U 20 bay, she has a TV tuner card that records to drives 1080p to like 4K I think, she's the one that paid for it, and she also games on it as well with her dual 2080TI's. Now I can take it out, for now I'll keep these USB's to offload data that we haven't watched in awhile.