Dockers stop working after a while

I have a problem I can't wrap my head around. My server had been up for almost 80 days without any problems and then there was a blackout. After that my dockers will turn off after a few hours and I get a 403 error when I try to restart them. If I reboot the server everything works fine for a while but eventually the same thing will happen again.

The syslog can be found here: https://pastebin.com/AVXhye8u (something seems to happen at 19:31)

Why have you allocated 40G to your docker image? Have you had problems with it filling up? 20G should be plenty and if it isn't you have misconfigured one or more of your docker apps.

And your system share has files on the array. Disable docker service (Settings - Docker) and delete your docker image. Then do the fix johnnie.black mentioned. Then recreate your docker image (20G) and reinstall your dockers using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.