Fatal error: Out of memory

Hi Guys

Can anyone offer any support with this issue I have please?

"Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/PageBuilder.php on line 33"

Server keeps stopping and I have to perform a hard reset, I cannot open GUI and when I try to shutdown using the terminal I have the same issues with memory.

It say cannot fork?

Thanks paul

Your server ran out of memory. How much do you have installed? At what point does it fail? Have you changed anything recently (software or hardware)? Since the root file system resides in memory, maybe something is writing files to the wrong place and filling it up or maybe you have less memory installed or working than you think. Diagnostics would help understand your configuration or, failing that, the full syslog would be better than nothing. I'd start by reseating the DIMMs and running MemTest - check the amount it reports is correct and let it run for 24 hours to see if there are any errors. If the memory passes then try booting into safe mode, which doesn't load any plugins.

Thanks 

I have 4GB ram. I had no issues with this until about two weeks ago.

its only happens when I’m watching something from plex on one of my tv’s in the house. When plex is running without watching anything it’s fine. It’s only when I watch something that the ram fills up. I have upgraded plex twice in the past few weeks. Nothing else has changed. I have switched off logging cache moves. That’s it 

48 minutes ago, Userpaul said:

Thanks 

I have 4GB ram. I had no issues with this until about two weeks ago.

its only happens when I’m watching something from plex on one of my tv’s in the house. When plex is running without watching anything it’s fine. It’s only when I watch something that the ram fills up. I have upgraded plex twice in the past few weeks. Nothing else has changed. I have switched off logging cache moves. That’s it 

If it is related to plex then maybe you should post a screenshot of the docker settings for that (assuming you are using a docker version).  Maybe something is configured such that plex is writing to RAM.