Multihoming – Route Table Issue

TechMed

Hi All –

Having some issues with multihoming, my routing table, and default route after adding a 10G nic on a different subnet (which is a vlan). I can manually adjust the routing table so the ‘default’ route is ‘br0’ as it should be, but it is not persistent on reboot.

Has anyone run across this and potentially point me where I can to learn how to fix this? For example, one post I read states to simply delete the network.cfg and network-rules.cfg files, reboot, and let them rebuild. Is this the best answer???

Is there a place where I can learn more about how to multihome my unRAID devices?

HW:    two onboard 1G nic’s

one dual port 10G Mellanox nic

192.168.xxx.xxx is the 1G network: management lan that was working great before adding 10G card/switch.

10.69.69.xxx is the ‘server lan’ (which is a vlan) that is for fault tolerance and inter-server speed.

So, I am trying to multihome my servers with 192.168.xxx.xxx for general purposes and 10.69.69.xxx for inter-server connections.

Thanks in advance for any advice/links.