Win Pro 10 kvm Execution error.

frodr

I have re-setup the unRaid Server on new motherboard, and rebuild the cashe pool. I get an error message starting the WinPro game kvm. When the server was closed on the old motherboard the kvm was set up with a RTX2080 card which is not there anymore. It is set to VNC.

Cheers,

Frode

Asus C621E Sage/BMC | dual Xeon Silver 4116 | Samsung 4 x 32GB DDR4-2933 RDIMM | 4 x Corsair Force MP510 (960GB) NvME ssd on Asus Hyper M.2 Card V2 l | 4 x WD and Seagate hdd l Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB l Samsung 970 Pro in M.2 port l Asmedia PCIe USB card

Error message starting MacOS VM.png

maxx-diagnostics-20200217-1844.zip MacPro_kvm_xml.rtfd.zip

18 hours ago, frodr said:

I have re-setup the unRaid Server on new motherboard, and rebuild the cashe pool. I get an error message starting the WinPro game kvm. When the server was closed on the old motherboard the kvm was set up with a RTX2080 card which is not there anymore. It is set to VNC.

Cheers,

Frode

Asus C621E Sage/BMC | dual Xeon Silver 4116 | Samsung 4 x 32GB DDR4-2933 RDIMM | 4 x Corsair Force MP510 (960GB) NvME ssd on Asus Hyper M.2 Card V2 l | 4 x WD and Seagate hdd l Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB l Samsung 970 Pro in M.2 port l Asmedia PCIe USB card

Error message starting MacOS VM.png

maxx-diagnostics-20200217-1844.zip 124.58 kB · 0 downloads MacPro_kvm_xml.rtfd.zip 2.75 kB · 0 downloads

Anyone, please.

1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

You're trying to use a device (af:00.0) that doesn't exist, remove it from the xml.

I was doing that, then a new error message, and so on. Then I believed I was on the wrong track. With your comment in mind I followed every error message. The kvm is now starting. But Windows error message not able to mount the boot drive. That's something else.

Thanks,

Frode