Unraid 6.9RC1

I was wondering if we could get a timeline of when it will come out or maybe just a 6.9RC1 release with the new linux kernel 5.x series? I assume 6.9 will have a lot of new features but the temp monitoring and other really nice implementations are very nice and I've been seriously considering trying to downgrade to a 6.8RC release with the kernel though I'd prefer to stay on the latest. Would be nice if RC1 just contained the kernel update for people on ryzen series that need it. 

P.S.

Know it's not really a support thing but didn't honestly know where to stick it.

Thank you for reading.

Bump. Same here.

I'm a software engineer so I'm fully aware of how timelines shift so I really hate to pester the devs. Last we've heard was a 6.9RC1 coming "a few days after" 6.8 was released but that was back in December.

I'm sitting on 6.8RC7 because I need the 5.0 kernel but I'm missing out on the critical security patches (which I assume is why 6.9 got delayed).

Edited by mdajr

I would more suspect that it revolves around the "unexpected GSO type" bug that is more fully discussed in the first post of this thread.  I have observed that LimeTech has real issue with releasing software that contains any type of bug.  Perhaps, we should all be glad that he is this way!

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/prereleases/unraid-os-version-68-release-plan-r755/

• 2 weeks later...