Issues Connecting to AD

I had UnRaid Running then moved my setup to a used rack I bought. Initially forgot to plug in both network cables when I booted, but they are in now. Problem is, now I can't connect using AD. I tried to re-enter my credentials, that didnt work. Goes right back to same spot asking to join.   I removed  from object AD, then tried to re-add it. It adds the object in AD but does not show join in the unraid settings. I deleted the object from AD, and tried to rejoin, it then pops up in AD but doesn't join in the settings. Any ideas? I have not purchased it yet as I still have 3 weeks left, but I am strongly looking at it (provided this gets resolved. It's not finished yet, but here is a pic of what I got done.  I have also attached the logs, incase thats useful.  I looked at the logs, and dont see anything pertaining to AD 

NewRack1.jpg

NewRack2.jpg

beast-diagnostics-20200307-0708.zip beast-syslog-20200307-1308.zip

Yea, No problem.  I can go into more detail if you want.  For the UnRaid server, I am still moving stuff over from the old Syno NAS to the UnRaid one, so Not sure on total capacity yet.  Still debating if I want to leave old Synology running.  I use the Synology Drive feature to backup Family computers, and am trying to find a way to have the UnRaid server do it (or third party software on a VM), without having to use a VPN (altho I already have it setup, but would anoy users). 

From top down.

Ubiquiti UDM-Pro

Ubiquiti UniFi 24 Port POE Switch

Synology 816

NetApp DS4246 Disk Shelf

HP ProLiant DL380 G8 Server – UnRaid

HP ProLiant DL380 G8 Server – Lab Server

HP ProLiant DL380 G8 Server – Production (AD, MeshCentral, Veeam, Plex, etc)

TrippLite UPS and Battery expansion pack

• Thanks 1