unmountable no file system

Hello all. I am sorry to keep bothering but it seems I just have issues after issues with this. Its my first server and first time adding to it and would love some help.

My CACHE NVMe 1TB m.2 shows "unmountable no file system". I don't know if that is a problem or a bad thing or if it even matters, but I searched and saw a few threads with the same issue so I assume its not good.

I have attached diagnostics. 

jcloud-diagnostics-20200318-1713.zip

20 hours ago, ksculland said:

could you post a pic as well like this?

Pictures added, thanks.

15 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Did you format the cache? It doesn't have a valid filesystem, like it was never formatted.

I did format it. I did it under the main page, formated it to XFS. Reason I formated it was because it said what it is saying now, and since it didnt fix it, I came here see if anyone knew anything.

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 6.54.08 PM.png

16 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

There's no attempt to format on the posted diags, try to format it again and post new ones.

HI HI.. SO, I decided to go with another SSD as someone mentioned the one I have right now is not as good as a Samsung one, so whatever I am sticking with what I got now.

I loaded the drive and FORMATED ... still showing the same thing :( I show all pictures I can.. I think i am going to have to start from scratch :(

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 8.15.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 8.15.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 8.16.41 PM.png

jcloud-diagnostics-20200320-2016.zip