[SOLVED] Dynamix Color Scheme will not stay applied

The other night, I was flipping through the color schemes in the 'Settings > Display Settings' menu. It was set to default, and I switched it to black, then grey, then Azure (testing them all out). I want to have black as my default, but no matter which I pick (even have chose the Defaults button and reset it all) it reverts to azure. The change is applied, the GUI updates correctly, and about 15-30 seconds later it reverts to azure. Kinda stumped on this one...the only other thing I did that night was downgrade from "Next" and installed NVIDIA UnRaid v 6.8.3 to use Folding@Home. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by AccurateAesthetics
Solved - was the Day/Night plugin...

Btw, I have tried multiple browsers. I just upgraded back to the NEXT version, rebooted, (it was on Azure colour scheme), set it to black, and about a minute later its back to Azure. So confused. I've also tried editing the config file using the CA Config Editor (and watched it work, then as normal, revert within the next 30 seconds or so).