Help this Idiot figure out why his Server wont work!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reading but I'm at my wits end with this home server that I have been trying to build. After weeks of trouble shooting and trying to get it to be stable it just wont work. After turning on the server it will work for about 48 hours before shutting off and throwing a million errors at me saying everything from disks are dead to the disks not having file structure to hardware issues. After this last shut down my Disk 1 says that it is unmountable: No File system even though it was working just a few hours ago with most of my files on it. I'm using all new components and will attach a list of what I have and all the Smart-Log errors that I can find to upload. Any help that ya'll would be able to give me would be amazing... been trying to use this unraid server to help my family use Plex during this pandemic. Thank you again for reading, SGT Housel.

Parts List:

Mother Board: ASRock AB350M Pro4

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core @3200 Mhz

Memory: 16 GIB DDR4 3200Mhz

GPU: GTX 1060- 6 Gigabyte 

Hard Drives:

Palarity- Seagate IronWolf 10 TB

Disk 1- Seagate IronWolf 8 TB

Disk 2- Seagate Barracuda 4TB

Disk 3- Western Digital Blue 4TB

Disk 4- Western Digital Blue 4TB

Disk 5- Seagate Barracuda Compute 8TB

Disk 6- SSD 512GB

Disk 7- SSD 512GB

Cache- SSD 512GB

SSD 512GB

Tower_FixProblems.pdf Tower_Dashboard.pdf Tower_Syslog.pdf Disk 1- tower-smart-20200406-1052.zip