Rebuilt flash drive, drive order not detected

I just upgraded from 6.8.2 to 6.8.3. The server failed to boot after the upgrade. I rebuilt the flash drive from the creator to 6.8.2 and copied over the config folder, which was backed up immediately before the upgrade. I am booting into Unraid but it doesn't detect my drive order. I don't have a screenshot of my order, but my parity drive is the largest drive and I have two other drives in the array. So it's pretty easy to try both configurations. It seems to want to rebuild the parity and warns 

All existing data on this device will be OVERWRITTEN when array is Started

on the parity drive. Should I be able to re-add my drives without rebuilding parity?

44 minutes ago, rangusT said:

copied over the config folder, which was backed up immediately before the upgrade. I am booting into Unraid but it doesn't detect my drive order

That should have worked, and since it didn't it makes me wonder if you don't still have flash problems.

Are you booting from a USB2 port? Recommended.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your NEXT post.