[SOLVED] Issues windows 10 and very slow WebGUI

Hi all,

After resolving the previous issues, I have another problem with my unRAID server.

Since 2 days I almost cannot access my WebGUI via the static IP address and using Firefox and Chrome.

And when I open my windows 10 laptop and go to Network places and then to RIK-TOWER, or type in explorer \\RIK-TOWER, I get the error 0x70080035 (path not found)...

I was trying to re-enable the shares via WebGUI, but I cannot continue now because mostly I get a 404 while typing my tower's ip address in a browser.

I did not test it on a other pc, will do but I'm now not at home.

I hope you'll be able to help me and solve my problem(s)...

Kind regards,

Rik

PS. I already rebooted my laptop, tower, and my router/modem...

3 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Sounds like your router assigned some other device with the static IP you set for Unraid.

Can you log in to your router and ensure your Unraid's IP is reserved there so no other device gets it?

I have reassigned the local ip to the same address.
Now I also get this message:

1936080644_2020-04-12(1).jpg.0a1e2c11b3629bf6192d2f3efc0aff27.jpg

What the h*ll is that for an error...?

Got ya!

I needed to change the setting of Guest Access in the Win 10 Group Policies.

As stated at: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4046019/guest-access-in-smb2-disabled-by-default-in-windows-10-and-windows-ser

This is my solution:

If you want to enable insecure guest access, you can configure the following Group Policy settings:

Computer configuration\administrative templates\network\Lanman Workstation

"Enable insecure guest logons"

I have still a super slow WebGUI with this error every time

nginx: 2020/04/12 20:50:11 [error] 5261#5261: *158921 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.2.177, server: , request: "GET /webGui/include/ShareList.php?compute=yes&path=Shares&scale=-1&number=.%2C&fill=ssz HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "192.168.2.xx", referrer: "http://192.168.2.xx/Shares"

Edit: hereby also my diagnostics ^_^

Edit 2: I also get often this error in Mozilla Firefox: "The connection was reset" (see KB: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-dont-load-troubleshoot-and-fix-errors)

rik-tower-diagnostics-20200412-1924.zip

Edited by rikdegraaff
Added diagnostics!

Hmm, its solved.
I had a network switch before connecting to my modem/router.

There was an other pc with cat5e cable that interferes and network cable probably caused all the pc's on the switch to have no LAN access neither WAN access.

Pulled that cable out of the other pc, and whoosh, everything goes right.

I had already formatted and re-installed unRAID on my usb drive, so I am now busy setting everything so that is stood as before.

Thanks for thinking along.

Kind regards, Rik

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Issues windows 10 and very slow WebGUI