Smart test incorrectly states multiple disks "unavailable - disk must be spun up"

I have multiple unraid systems.  On two of them, I'm trying to run SMART tests but unraid says "unavailable - disk must be spun up".  I click Spin Up, the screen refreshes, but nothing changes.  This is happening for multiple disks on different servers.

That being said, all servers appear to be working correctly so far.

I'm including diagnostics for Nas01 and Nas04.  Looking at the errors on Nas01, I'm seeing a fair amount of non-media errors, which is leading me to think I may have a bad hba or cable.

Nas04 is a server I just bought (Dell R710-SFF).  ALL of the disks show they are not spun up.  But they must be as the sytem is working fine.

Could someone help me take a look at the diagnostics and point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

nas04-diagnostics-20200415-1029.zip nas01-diagnostics-20200415-1030.zip

Yes, I tried changing to MegaRaid and Automatic.  Either way, it still says the drive isn't spun up.  With the MegaRaid selected, I also lose the values for Attributes and Identity.  Does it matter that these are SAS drives?

As far as Nas04 goes, I figured out that I'm an idiot and completely forgot that I'm currently using a Perc-i6 controller and passing the drives as individual RAID-0's until I can get another controller.  Of course SMART doesn't work in that configuration.  

But Nas01 I'm REALLY worried about the SMART errors and non-media errors.  Do you think it looks like the controller might be the problem?