Web GUI not responding/loading

Version 6.8.3

I have been having an issue for about 2 weeks that I cannot find the cause problem for. Essentially, my web gui is not "responding" completely, or loading certain tabs/full screens.  As you can see form the pictures, in this instance, it does not load the entire "main" tab, where I have no control over array operations or unassigned disks, and I also cannot load certain tabs (e.g.- Docker tab). Some of the containers are "responding" in that they load the login screens (e.g.- qbittorrent) but don't really do anything other than that - cannot log in even. 

I was having trouble doing a clean powerdown form the command line - instructions I found so it shutdown and had to do a parity check (approx. 1 week ago), so a reboot did solve for this problem (for more than the first 5 minutes of the parity check). Parity check completed, kept getting some notifications about updates happening to applications, so things "seem to be working" with exception of I can't really do much.  Included unedited diagnostics Zip.

Cannot access:

• Dashboard
  • Full Main Tab view
  • Plugins
  • Docker
  • VMs

Snip20200416_6.png

Snip20200416_5.png

cntrlz-diagnostics-20200416-0907.zip

Log is being spammed with these:

Apr 13 09:05:38 SundialNAS rc.diskinfo[9965]: PHP Warning: shell_exec(): Unable to execute 'timeout -s 9 60 udevadm info --query=property --name /dev/sda 2>/dev/null' in /etc/rc.d/rc.diskinfo on line 369
Apr 13 09:05:38 SundialNAS rc.diskinfo[9965]: PHP Warning: shell_exec(): Unable to execute 'timeout -s 9 60 udevadm info --query=property --name /dev/sdb 2>/dev/null' in /etc/rc.d/rc.diskinfo on line 369
Apr 13 09:05:38 SundialNAS rc.diskinfo[9965]: PHP Warning: shell_exec(): Unable to execute 'timeout -s 9 60 udevadm info --query=property --name /dev/sdc 2>/dev/null' in /etc/rc.d/rc.diskinfo on line 369

See you can find what's causing them, maybe preclear?

1 hour ago, bastl said:

@ctrl-z I had an issue a couple days ago by updating the S3 sleep plugin. Main tab refused to show any UD devices. Remove the plugin if installed and check if it helps. Fresh install of S3 should help. Somehow the update broke something for me.

Thanks for the recommendation - so far that didn't seem to help - i am removing several plugins at this point, with no luck. The performance of my Unraid seems to poor as well. My server itself (PowerEdge 720) as far as I can tell is not the issue. All hardware is working well from CPU performance, to memory and temps. But Unraid is still not working the way it was for my first month +.  The only thing I have done is installed dockers but I can't even uninstall those at this point. 

UPDATE: So I did a few things, none of which I can identify as the culprit for this starting to work. I began removing plugins, but no changes occurred as a result of that.  An idea came into my head to shut down all dockers (of which I couldn't do from the WebUI because I couldn't access that tab) and found that the CA Backup/Restore Appdata has it built in to shut down and restart the dockers.  So I backed up everything (appdata, flash drive and libvert) and it shut everything down and restarted everything during the backup. All of a sudden things started working again. I wonder if it had something to do with the dockers that were running.  Right now almost all of my dockers have updates waiting to be applied. I am concerned about updating them, although I will do them individually to see if anything else changes, then repeat this process.  Before doing so I'll check docker support pages to see how people are responding to their updates - I had some problems with other updates before. So, I am going to test all these and mark as solved when I see that it all still works.