Hard Drive Disabled

Hi everyone,

Few days ago, after rebooting, one of my disk was disabled (Disk4). I run some SMART test that was completed without error.

Can someone tell me if i need to change the disk or if I can do something to get it to work again.

I attached the diagnostic. Don't know if you need something else to know.

thanks !

Edited by psiko93
wrong file

Please do not attach RAR files. The Diagnostics ZIP file you get from the Unraid webUI is exactly that, a single ZIP file. If it looks to you like you downloaded a lot of separate files and folders (which isn't really possible from a single click) it is because your PC and its browser is configured to automatically open ZIP files.

Find the Diagnostics ZIP file exactly as it was downloaded wherever your browser puts its downloads, and attach it to your NEXT post without changes. We shouldn't have to install additional software just so we can help you.

5 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Disk looks fine, diags are after rebooting so we can't see what happened, suggest replacing/swapping cables/slot to rule them out and rebuild on top.

Yes I was about to try replacing cables/slot tonight and see what it says. 

I think I'm gonna do some additional test on this disk.

I have another one for replacement. I think i'm going to rebuild on the new one to be sure.

Thanks a lot for your help ! 

I'll come back if I find something new.