Array setup failure

Hi guys, noob here setting up my first array. I have 1 4TB parity, 1 4TB data, and a 512GB SSD cache drive. Upon starting the array for the first time, everything was going fine for about an hour until getting 1 short beep and the estimated time went to 700 days. I checked the asrock site and 1 short beep is memory refresh timer error but the unraid syslog also showing a lot of link is slow to respond messages so I am not sure. Attached is the syslog from today

Thanks!

potemkin-syslog-20200515-2306.zip

Thanks, so I ran the extended SMART self test on that parity drive, and a few hours later it started making some pretty strange noises but I let it keep running overnight. Today- that disk is gone from the parity display on the dashboard, not listed in the dropdown menus in main, and gone from the SCSI Devices in System Devices. Guessing this drive is dead or broken? In the syslog, the drive was omitted in the second time it printed the device inventory after I ran the SMART test.

potemkin-diagnostics-20200518-0907.zip