Disks keep generating errors and disabling

Hi I'm loosing my mind right now trying to figure this out.

My disks keep generating errors and disabling themselves, I can rebuild the array and it'll last a few days then same thing.

Every time a disk generated errors I have replaced the disk as it's normally a different disk failing each time so didn't suspect anything else. More recently however it's been my disk1 failing for the past 3-4 times with each time replacing it. 

Now I'm at the lost stage as after trying to rebuild the last failure everything has decided to crap on itself (see screenshot) do I replace the cables? Do I replace the HBA? Please help as stumped right now.52rDVwI.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20200517-1002.zip

Edited by jsN
Added files

Thanks for the reply.

Just tested the power supply with load from fans only, mainly the 24 pin and molex because I can't fit my multimeter in the SATA connector. Everything seems within reason that I can tell. It's a Corsair VS550 Orange which I know isn't great but seems healthy.

I have 8 disks in total connected using a SATA to 4xSATA power connector coming from two main SATA power feeds. 

I have on order some new SAS to SAS data cables but I really don't see this as the issue. These are roughly 2-3 months old and have never been linked or anything.

I'm lost when it comes to the Unraid diagnosis but is there nothing clear in them?

Added pictures of the setup to help

IMG_20200517_154918.jpg

IMG_20200517_154935.jpg

SATA power connectors really aren't rated to supply 4 drives simultaneously, I would source several 4 pin Molex -  SATA adapters instead, and use as many wires as possible from the PSU split across those drives.

How many 4 pin molex and how many SATA power are available on that PSU? I see at least 1 4 pin Molex, and from my experience there are probably 3 more. So, if you get (3) 4 pin Molex to dual SATA adapters you could run your drives from 5 sets of wires instead of 2.

Thanks Jonathanm,

I wasn't aware of this, do you think this is the likely cause?

Currently the PSU has 2 SATA/Molex feeds, each feed with 1xSATA, 2xMolex and 1xMini Molex (see picture)

Do you think this setup will help if I move from the SATAs to the Molex even though they're on the same feeds? Should I look into a new PSU with more individual Molex feeds?

IMG_20200517_164638.jpg

SATA power connectors are rated for a max draw of 4.5 Amps per wire. You are subdividing that across 4 drives, so yes, it could be a possible issue. It's borderline at best.

4 Pin Molex are rated for 13 Amps per wire, so even if you have to split the load across 2 4 pin connectors on the same lead, it's still better.

Even just switching out your current adapters for a pair of 4 pin to 4ea SATA connectors would be an improvement, but the more you can split it up the better.