Nonstop Parity Errors

I've posted about this before and thought I had it solved. Every time I run a parity check, I have parity errors. It seems like the longer I go between checks the more errors I have, but nonetheless I have at least 6K - 90K errors every time. At this point I have checked the cabling, run Memtest86 about 4 different times (both in parallel and serial across all CPU cores), and run SMART tests on the drives. No errors are detected in any of my testing. I feel like I must have a bad drive. When I set up this server 2 months ago, I was a n00b and didn't preclear at all.

Should I break apart my config, start over, and preclear all the drives / run extended SMART tests? Are there any other tests I could run at this point? I have my data backed up on other devices so I purge my unraid instance at this point if I need to. 

I'm running 3x 2TB drives running xfs.

Your syslog is full of errors that start with

May 22 00:14:03 homeserve kernel: DMAR: ERROR: DMA PTE for vPFN 0xf2827 already set (to 200000000000 not 758ed9002)
May 22 00:14:03 homeserve kernel: ------------[ cut here ]------------
May 22 00:14:03 homeserve kernel: WARNING: CPU: 2 PID: 21150 at drivers/iommu/intel-iommu.c:2300 __domain_mapping+0x205/0x2dd

Not sure what causes this, but they should not be happening on a well-behaved system.

• 1 year later...

I am having this same issue with a new system.  (i7-12700K, MSI Z690i AUROS Ultra, 32GB of Kingston Fury DDR5, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe.)

System seems to run fine for a few hours, then log fills up with the 

kernel: DMAR: ERROR: DMA PTE for vPFN 0xf2827 already set (to 200000000000 not 758ed9002)

errors.

Did you ever find a resolution?  I am letting it run again now after lowering the memory clocks.