Setting up plex docker with media as DFS shares

To start this of, I am a windows system admin, and I am moving my fileservers over to unraid. I have very little experience with linux and unraid. I have two servers names UNRAID01 and UNRAID02. I want to install plex as a docker on UNRAID02. I used to host my plex on a windows server 2016 machine, and I would like to keep all the viewstates etc. I have copied all the plex data from my old server over to an ssd disk. 

And now for my issues.

1. Dockers are new to me. I am trying to install the official plex docker via the community apps. I guess I want to run the transcoder from ram (UNRAID02 has 48GB of memory), so the host path 2 (/transcode) should be set to /tmp?

I am not sure what to put in the container path (/data). How can i find what to put in here? I have set up the appdata share to only use the cache-drive.

2. When it comes to media-locations I have them spread over two physical servers. In my windows domain I use DFS-shares, and the plex shares for movies and series has always been \\fakedomain.net\pub\series1 (The physical smb path is now \\unraid01\series) and \\fakedomain.net\pub\series2 (The physical smb path is now \\unraid02\series), and same for movies etc. Should these shares be mapped in the docker config, or can I set these inside plex by adding them as a folder? 

As a life-long windows user and Linux-n00b I find the Linux filesystems very confusing :(

Thanks in advanced! :)