Trying to change cache drive. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Hey everyone. My existing cache drive I've been using for probably six years or more is on its way out. I'm trying to replace it with an SSD. I've followed THESE instructions up until the part when you're supposed to initiate the mover. The mover ran for a while and stopped. From what I read the cache drive should now be empty, but its not. I'm wondering if I've misread something. Here are some screenshots of how I've set it. SHARES, CACHE DRIVE, CONTENTS OF CACHE after the mover ran. Looking through the other disks I don't see appdata or docker.img anywhere. I believe those are the most important folders I need. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Have I done this correctly, or should those files remain on the cache drive? If so, how does it copy to the new cache if its not on the array? Lastly, the existing cache drive is using riserfs. Can I set that to XFS and use that for the new one, or should I just leave it as is?

Thanks for the help.

Thanks. Made that change and tried the mover again. Unfortunately it keeps crashing seeing as that drive is on the way out. I tried downloading the docker.img manually but it fails. Is it possible for me to add in the 500GB SSD I was going to replace it with and use it as cache2? I'm not sure how that works. Does it strip the data across both, or would cache1 try and duplicate its data over to cache2?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Indy1204 said:

Is it possible for me to add in the 500GB SSD I was going to replace it with and use it as cache2? I

No, you could only add if current cache was btrfs, since the cache disk appears to be in very bad shape best bet it's to use ddrescue, but note that there will likely still be corrupt files.