remove all reference of a Docker

I am having issues with Shinobipro and I would like to remove all reference of it from my system and start from the begin, as I at the moment I am getting a database SQL error.

I have so far, uninstall it, and remove the docker folder from AppData, and even rebooted my server, but ever time I re-install the docker it still has the old reference's 

so is there a way to remove all reference of a docker and it details from unraid ?

1 hour ago, chris_netsmart said:

thanks @squib  bit off topic can this function be backed into the Unraid then having it as a plug in.

Limetech is conservative in which plugins ever get decided to be implemented.  And, as the history of the cleanup plugin shows, data loss is quite possible depending upon how you've misconfigured an app.

IE: There's been cases where a user has decided to place all of Plex's appdata within /mnt/user/Movies which also contains the movie files.   Since that's the way Plex was configured, the plugin dutifully offers up the option to delete /mnt/user/Movies.  Hence the reason for the banner, the big-ass note, and the confirmation popup.

27 minutes ago, Squid said:

Limetech is conservative in which plugins ever get decided to be implemented.  And, as the history of the cleanup plugin shows, data loss is quite possible depending upon how you've misconfigured an app.

IE: There's been cases where a user has decided to place all of Plex's appdata within /mnt/user/Movies which also contains the movie files.   Since that's the way Plex was configured, the plugin dutifully offers up the option to delete /mnt/user/Movies.  Hence the reason for the banner, the big-ass note, and the confirmation popup.

Thanks for the reply. It was only an ideal.  

sady my problem still persists with shinobipro.