[SOLVED] Slow NVMe SSD cache 30MB/s

Hello I'm new in Unraid community. I came from LTT youtube channel and tried it for first time two days ago. My first impresion was awesome. Server setup is quite cheap consumer HW.
Ryzen 7 3700X
16GB 3600MHz G.Skill
1TB Corsair MP510 NVMe SSD (for cache)
2 WD Gold HDD (one as parity and one is data, for now).
1Gbit build-in network (10Gbit switch by ubiquiti is ordered now, so I'm searching for 10Gig NIC)
no SATA controllers, just build-in sata connectors

First day everything work perfect.
I have 3 shares:
Media(Cache: yes),
my private share(cache: yes),
Games(for game libs, cache: prefer).

I moved 300GB of games into server than around 5-6TB of media and private files. Everything was fast as expected during 1Gbit limitation (100-120MB/s write speed). Today without any change whatsoever my write speeds are from 10 to 30MB/s. On the forum I found few topics where users talking about "normal speeds" for array with parity, but i have NVMe cache and two days ago it worked perfectly fine. I checked usage of my cache and I have 700GB free space, also during upload I can see all my data are going onto cache first and then they are moved(with scheduled mover), so this also work as expected. I really need your help in this issue. Because it worked fine for first day I really dont know how to fix it. 

Výstřižek.PNG

Výstřižek3.PNG

Výstřižek4.PNG

Výstřižek5.PNG

Výstřižek6.PNG

Výstřižekě.PNG

fatboy-diagnostics-20200713-2352.zip

10 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Try transferring directly to the array, if speeds are normal the problem is the NVMe device.

Thanks for your help, but I already figure it out. I unplug ethernet cable by mistake and was connected with Wi-Fi only on my pc. It's little bit weird, even with Wi-Fi 6 I'm not able to reach 1/3 speed of 1Gbit cable connection, but it was resolved by cable, so everything is working now. 

• Like 1
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Slow NVMe SSD cache 30MB/s