Device disabled

Hello all,

Bit new to this but loving unraid so far.  My array has been chugging along and i've been experimenting a bit but not with many drastic changes. I've recently replaced the parity drive with a new bigger drive and move moved the old drive to disk 15. It was rebuilt fine and it's been running for a few days with no issues now. However, today i was just moving some files over from my gaming pc and saw an error on drive 3.  I downloaded the diagnostics first (attached). I powered down the array, turned it off and checked to make sure i didnt have any loose cables or anything.  Everything was fine. I think I might have followed some advice for another scenario and ran and read check.  It gave a bunch of errors on drive 14 so I'm a bit lost now.

Looking for some guidance. 

Thank you,

tower-diagnostics-20200726-1539.zip

For some reason your disk3 was shown in the smart folder of the diagnostics as unassigned so that is why I asked for the screenshot.

SMART for all mentioned disks (parity,disk3,14,15) looks OK, didn't look at the others. Do any disks have SMART warnings on the Dashboard page? I recommend dual parity for that many disks.

Disk3 has to be rebuilt of course. Do you know how to proceed?

So to make matters even worse now. I rechecked to ensure the cables were seated fully. All was good until i came to my disk 1. Oh the horrors. See attached photos. It seems like the plastic piece broke off, it's embedded in the cable. and pins are now either pulled bent or whatever.  I have no idea how this even happened. The drive has given me zero issues.  I've hunted around for a solution to this but i called it a night after a bit and i didnt wanna do further damage to the pins.

Any ideas?

20200729_073711.jpg

20200729_073755.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20200728-1756.zip

Both times errors only happened on devices connected to the LSI, could be cables, could be power, could be the controller, though the controller would be my last suspect, unless there are doubts if it's be a chinese fake or if it's overheating.

As for disk1, saw that a few times, with power but mostly with the SATA plug, sometimes you can reuse the existing cables, with the broken part inside, not ideal but don't known of another way to fix it, bet would be to replace the disk.