Help Unmountable: no file system

Had a power outage a few days ago and finally getting a day off to try and fix my issues. I have 4 disk. 3x 4tb data drives and one 4tb parity drive. Originally after booting the unraid server back up i was having unmountable: no file system errors popping up on disk 1. I ended up having to run xfs_repair -L /dev/md1 and got the drive up and running fine. Then after doing that, drive 2 showed up suddenly as not having a file system. I tried running xfs_repair again with and without the -L and allas to no avail. Still not showing any filesystem. The drive is about 3 weeks old and i had just finished transfering my 10tb of media onto the array and really would like to not have to format the drive and transfer all the files all over again. Can anyone think of a solution i havent tried yet? 

DeepinScreenshot_20200805160758.png

tower-smart-20200805-1249.zip

tower-diagnostics-20200805-1559.zip

Edited by 84n5h33
Missed adding the full tower diagnostics

Instead of SMART post your Diagnostics. Diagnostics includes SMART for all attached disks, syslog, and many other things that give us a more complete understanding of your configuration and situation. 

Go to Tools-Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.