Nightly Crash.....lots of weird symptoms.

bpage

Not entirely sure what could be causing these strange issues and now nightly kernal panics. 

Some notes:

• I moved a few weeks ago, but server seemed fine post move. 
  • both SSD's in my cache pool have failed smart tests, but only for lifetime usage. No other errors. 
  • this started several days again when I noticed a mid-day kernel panic. Had to hard reboot. Everything came back ok. 
  • one of the next mornings, I awoke to my cache pool in a read-only state. I went through the process of removing everything off the drives, reformatting and re-created my cache pool. 
  • Now it seems that every morning I awake to a locked server with a kernel panic. Only way to get it back is to hard reboot. 

I don't think it's a memory issue, but may be worth re-seating the modules. After reboot, the server seems to work fine all day. It's only in the middle of the night it locks up. As of right now, I still seem to have various issues spitting lines into the log. I have attached both a picture of the kernel panic and my diag reports. 

Any help would be great. I have been running this server for about 5 years without much issue. 

Thanks!

IMG_1607.jpeg

pageraid-diagnostics-20200813-0918.zip

Ok thanks, I have enabled to mirror to flash, let's see what happens tonight. 

The other issue is that I am mid upgrade of my parity drive (I still have the old one) and obviosuly it is taking longer than 24 hours to rebuild. So frustrating. 

I feel like maybe the SSD's in the cache pool are causing this, but no idea. I have also disabled the mover for now.