how do you change main page Read Write dis[;ay to MBs

on the main page..  you have the read write  gives numbers

and if you click on the top right  it flips it to   mb/s   but how do i change the writes to meg/s

so that i know  Disk 1.  has written 5TB of data  Disk 2 has written  written 4TB        cache drive has written 1TB of data  since boot up

how do you set it to display it.. instead of 6 million writes to the SSD... how many is 6 million writes on an SSD as i wanna see if its excissive writting

is there a way to modify the Main page 

so it will do      Read (MB) Write (MB)  READ(MB/s)/WRITE(MB/s)    so it can show total data written and what the speed of the hard drives are going same time

as i do like the toggle for flipping back and forth   

but id like it mod it so  it shows total MBS written and then also beside it the speed at its current writting at

is there a way to do like Windows Explorer or a spread sheet does

so on the main page.. you right click   and then you choose options

you can turn on off  items  with a check box    

so you can display Drive name if you want or not    you can check off File System and not display it on the screen..

is that possible to do or future option   and move it to different column if wanted.  like in Windos Explorer you can slide where it wants and resize it like a Excel spread sheet you can resize columns

is there a plugin or is it too complicated or is there a setting to do these

well ok but you know what i mean..  even  a regular click or a radio button that lets you adjust it..  just an idea..  so i can turn off identification and add other things

like the megs its copied  as i havent found anything to show how much the SSD  has written since boot up or the array

just ideas

oh and how do you add  Mb/s speed like for the array   for  Unassigned drives..  as it doesnt show up to display the speed on that too

and is it a bug  the 3 display buttons on the right for the 3 sections to choose mb/s or 5+million writes

shouldnt they be unlinked  so you can choose 2 to be mb/s  while the 3rd one isnt .. so all 3 be independant

Edited by comet424