System crashing during data drive rebuild

What would be the cause of this error?  Seems like it stops actual parity rebuild and when I had only 32GB of memory caused it to lock up.  Now that I have 64GB it still stuck but I could get around in the GUI (to an extent) causes GUI to load super slow.  With 32GB it wouldn't even come up.   

CPU: 3 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/3 Tainted: G O 4.19.107-Unraid #1

included full syslog.  I've done all of the swaps for ryzen builds in bios.  Swapped out all cabling, even moved around HBA cards.  

skynet-syslog-20200906-1251.zip

Edited by cbr600ds2
topic edit
1 hour ago, trurl said:

We much prefer complete Diagnostics ZIP, which contains syslog, SMART for all attached disks, and a lot of other information about your hardware and configuration.

Yes - I know about the c-states issue and I have set that and also the power supply idle in the BIOS.  This is in conjunction with my previous post where I was experiencing the same thing and I thought it was because it was trying to write to an failed drive.  It wasn't solved.  If you'd like I can reopen that post and delete this.  

skynet-diagnostics-20200905-2347.zip

Edited by cbr600ds2
11 hours ago, cbr600ds2 said:

This is in conjunction with my previous post where I was experiencing the same thing and I thought it was because it was trying to write to an failed drive.  It wasn't solved.  If you'd like I can reopen that post and delete this.  

If that other post is relevant to this discussion you might at least include a link to it.

On 9/6/2020 at 9:21 AM, cbr600ds2 said:

Seems like it stops actual parity rebuild and when I had only 32GB of memory caused it to lock up.  Now that I have 64GB it still stuck but I could get around in the GUI (to an extent) causes GUI to load super slow.  With 32GB it wouldn't even come up.   

Lots of people running Unraid without any problems on much, much less RAM. Unless you run a lot of VMs needing their own RAM 8GB would probably be enough. You are probably thinking of some other NAS OS that needs a lot of memory.

Those diagnostics are with the array stopped, so there is a lot of information we can't know from them, including if there are problems mounting any disks.

And they are several days old.

Disable dockers and boot in SAFE mode then see if you can complete a parity check.

oh sorry, I guess I meant to say rebuilding FROM parity.  Yikes, what a noob move.  I can run it with that disk emulated and it runs fine.   I can't access the command line or ping the server when its in this locked up state but if restart I can do damn near anything.  I thought it was a memory thing so I shut off all dockers from autostarting but no issues with the dockers.  I don't run any VM's even though I have shares/stuff like that from Spaceinvader's walk throught but I don't really use it for that.   You think its a jacked up drive?   The messy part is if I restart and even if I have the setting where it will write syslog errors to the zip drive it never writes anything.  Should I try to do that again?   

Just for S&G's I actually turned off Dockers and the gui is still responsive.  bad thing is it's slowed to a crawl and won't let me pull diagnostics.  I did grab every 10% so here's the diags from the 40% and I included the syslog that it let me download at 47.5 which its doing now...slowly.  hahaha...I still have it running (crawling) 

image.png.34bf415e9b2d65c8568082dff8b5eed4.png

skynet-syslog-20200910-2315 47.5%.zip skynet-diagnostics-20200910-1404 40%.zip

1 hour ago, trurl said:

Lots of call traces at the end of that syslog.

Are you sure you got your memory configuration squared away (discussed in your other thread).

I'm not quite sure how else to configure the memory- I've got 4 sticks of DDR4-3200 8GB each stick.  I've only got 4 slots so I'm using all of the slots.  the two sticks I had both memtested fine no errors in 24 hour runs for each stick singularly.

Do you think the CPU went bad?