Gingersnaps - Unraid Shares Disappear

I am new to Unraid and I am having this same issue. Mover is disabled and my shares are not available. It looks like the cache drive is offline but I'm not the savviest when it comes to this stuff. I am still learning how it all works. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! This is the 4th time it has happened and rebooting fixes it, however I have not rebooted this time yet. This diag file is from the shares not available.

federation-diagnostics-20200907-2335.zip

10 hours ago, JorgeB said:

You cache isn't mounting, was it ever formatted? Shfs is then crashing, possibly because of that, though it shouldn't, possibly a bug.

When I set up the array, I formatted the drive and attached it to the cache spot. It registers as btrfs file system and I currently have 231 reads on it and I just restarted the system 7 minutes ago.

Because you had enabled dockers and VMs before installing cache, your appdata, domains, system shares are on disk1. Go to Settings and disable Dockers and VMs, then go to Main - Array Operations and run mover to get those moved to cache where they belong. When mover completes post new diagnostics.