[6.9.0-beta30] Mover keeps stopping

I noticed that twice today, Mover has stopped running without completing its task to move everything off my single cache drive to the array, and it's been when the cache drive is very full (>99%). Is this normal/intended? Is there something I don't understand?

(I'm very new to Unraid; just started using it a few days ago.)

I'm running a 1 TB NVMe as cache, and two very slow 6 TB HDDs (+1 parity). I basically need the Mover to be running nonstop 24/7 to keep the cache drive unloaded. But it's been stopping every 4 to 6 hours today. Because I'm constantly uploading to it with a 10 Gbe connection. All the drives involved are brand new but hardware is a bit old (mobo Z87, cpu i7-4770K, ram 32G). I try to pause the upload whenever cache is over 90% but don't always catch it in time.

It does not normally make sense to be using the cache for a share that is going to have enough written to it to expect it to fill up the cache before mover runs.  Mover will not normally be able to move things off the cache fast enough in such scenarios.  It is probably better to by-pass the cache for such shares and write directly to the array.