Sonarr: DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import falied in Sonarr logs

Hi experts, 

Both Sonarr and nzbget have the following paths:

Sonarr:

/downloads -> /mnt/user/Downloads

nzbget:

it was working fine, i did not change any settings. I did not need/have remote path mappings configured.

I see all the downloaded episodes in /mnt/user/Downloads..but Sonarr logs show a series of errors like so: 

"Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/Saturday.Night.Live.S46E06.720p.HDTV.x264-SYNCOPY[rartv]"

I can't seem to determine what's going on, as a result i don't see the downloaded episodes via Plex.

Appreciate your help.

Hi experts, 

Both Sonarr(2.0.0.5344 - Mar 14 2020) and nzbget (both lunxserver containers) running on Unraid (version 6.8.3) have the following paths:

Sonarr:

nzbget:

it was working fine, i did not change any settings. I did not need/have remote path mappings configured.

I see all the downloaded episodes in /mnt/user/Downloads..but Sonarr logs show a series of errors like so: 

"Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/Saturday.Night.Live.S46E06.720p.HDTV.x264-SYNCOPY[rartv]"

From Error log: [Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/The.Good.Lord.Bird.S01E07.1080p.WEB.H264-GGWP[rartv]

I can't seem to determine what's going on, as a result i don't see the downloaded episodes via Plex.

Appreciate your help.

I had this problem when I first installed the Docker Containers. It ended up being a path issue in the container settings for the downloads folder.

I ended up just re verifying with the build guide from Spaceinvader One (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tyNcBsuC1E) to get the file structure right and that stopped the Import failed error I had on my system. All my downloaded episodes behaved correctly from that point on. At one point in the video he shows all the containers and the file paths, that is what helped me get all the file structure down.

Thanks, Herbiewalker - 

I had watched this Spaceinvader video earlier and took his advice on keeping the paths consistent across download clients and sonarr. I'm using the linuxserver containers and have maintained path consistency, per below.

Sonarr:

nzbget:

My problem is that everything was working fine, until lately my downloads are not moved to the appropriate media folders, so Plex could see it and I keep getting this error. I have changed nothing. I checked if the download exists @ /mnt/user/Downloads and it does (download clients have done its job) - but Sonarr seems to can't find it. 

I'm desperate to understand the issue - I was wondering if it was a file system full issue and - but that is also not the case.

Really appreciate some insights or tips to troubleshoot this.

Here's the tower diagnostics file. 

I still see the errors in Sonar, I deleted a TV series and re-added it to Sonarr, the backlog of episodes there were not visible appeared in the corresponding share and picked up by Plex. But I still see similar/same errors in the Sonarr logs.

tower-diagnostics-20201124-1501.zip

Edited by [email protected]